Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Stories are Moving... not emotionally but physically.

To the fraction of the 28 visitors I have had in the entire world who have ventured back to my site again... I am moving my stories to another page. I started "Manic Upswing" 3 years ago with the intent to write 'whatever', but I didn't really write. Now that I have actually started writing (and I use that term loosley... what I do could be more aptly described as 'slaughtering the english language') I have seen a pattern develop that I do not want to destroy. I write things down that are fun or interesting for me (the reason for this blog originally) and I write things down that I cherish and do not want to forget (what this blog has become). I do not want to confuse the two. The "cherished stories that I do not want to forget" will now be located at tjschellman.blogspot.com Clever, right? The random stuff will be at manic upswing. Why now?! When I hit 50 visitors (!) the momentum may just be TOO great to make any change in direction. I know that you, The 28, can endure this change with me. :>))) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for reading and commenting!!! Seriously, hats off to you for listening to me blather on and on.

P.S. the new blog won't buzz, I promise.

I have transferred the stories to the new blog (a.k.a. 'Theology in Pictures') and added another story, "Clumsy Warrior". I have added "Silly Dream?" to manic upswing to reflect the new changes. Just a little taste of the wackiness to come. Please know: It's not that I think I am this "amazing writer" and am trying to make room for all the awesome greatness that I am about to produce... I just don't want people to waste their time reading posts only to find out that it was just a dream or an old philosophy paper or something else completely random. (Does that whet your whistle?!)

No comments:

MUM

Iceland

WordTris